Skin is the largest and most elaborate organ of our body which covers our entire body and its structure in the body is very complex and it acts like a protector for our body in a way because it is our only All the body parts, blood vessels, glands, cells remain hidden. The skin protects our body from heat and external factors and in a sense it is a waterproof and gas-proof layer for us, which also protects the body from the sun’s heat and its ill effects, and also in our body. Essential vitamins ‘D’ is also formed by the sun’s heat through our skin. Let’s know the causes, symptoms and treatments of skin disease
There Are Many Types of Skin Diseases.
Such as- herpes, itch, itching, scraping, blisters, measles, boils, pimps etc. In many cases we can heal the disease with Ayurvedic and home remedies, but it is advisable to consult with a good dermatologist in many cases. Many people get much benefit from homeopathic medicines in skin disease. Today in this article we will talk about some skin facts and Let’s know the causes, symptoms and treatments of skin disease.
- Preventing all these impulses, vomiting, sneezing, and dread, fart, viburnum, and tatty are at risk of skin diseases.
- There may be skin diseases due to long-lasting dust and sweating on the body.
- And eating food of opposite nature after meals leads to leprosy. (E.g. drinking mango juice and buttermilk).
- People who spend most of the time in the sunlight are more prone to skin diseases.
- There may be skin disease even if there are side-fat fibers from an antibiotic medicine.
- In women, menstrual cycle irregularity also increases their chances of having skin disease.
- Itching of the disease is mostly due to blood glucose in the body.
- Fur and boils can come out when you eat hot and dry cheese.
- Exercise immediately after eating it is also possible to have skin diseases.
- Due to the accumulation of excess gas in the body, dryness can be a disease.
- If you wear more clothes and wearing Nylon’s clothes, then there is danger of skin disorders.
- This disease can also be caused by excessive soda in bath soap.
Symptoms of Skin Disease
Skin-itching becomes very dry when the skin gets dry, and on that spot, small grains come out on the spot. In general, there is a complaint of burning, itching and pain in any type of skin disease. When the body is accumulating with heat, white or gray stains appear on the skin, or boils and pimples come out, and when it is not treated at the time, the pumps also appear.
Ayurvedic and Home Remedies for Skin Diseases
- After putting some garlic cloves in mustard oil and heating it, (light hot) if it is applied on the skin, the problem of scabies and itching removes.
- To remove diseases such as herpes, itch and itching, bitter gourd juice should be applied on the skin.
- To remove the black stains and spots in the face, the turmeric tears are rubbed in pure water, putting the lip on the face, the scars are removed.
- Drinking blood of the fruit of bitter gourd purifies the blood of the body. In the morning, without eating anything without eating empty stomach, drinking a fourth part of a gram of “gourd juice of bitter gourd” removes skin diseases.
- Carrot juice is the infections and bacterial killer, carrot clears the blood, so the person who carries daily carrots does not have boils, pimples and other skin diseases.
- Ficus bark powdered, but the form boil gets cured. Examiner disease removes four to five Ficus scales in the morning. (This experiment should be done continuously for seven days).
- Applying real (cracked) honey on the pim is easily relieved.
- Drinking water in honey mixed with boils, fumes, and light stains are removed.
- Grind rock salt, milk, herb, chafer and forest basil with equal quantity, mix with kanji and grind them. Taking this prepared powder on the herpes, itch and itching places gives instant relief.
- Drinking one cup of carrot juice every morning, every type of skin disease is removed. Many people have a problem of drying in the winter, vitamins A is rich in carrots, so eating carrots daily eliminates the dryness of the skin.
In many cases we can heal the disease with Ayurvedic and home remedies, but it is advisable to consult with a good dermatologist in many cases. Many people get much benefit from homeopathic medicines in skin disease.